Monday, July 18, 2011

We've never meet, does he like me?

OK this is a bit awkward for me. I meet this guy from a guy friend. there cousins, my guy friend(ill call him Andrey) likes me i use to like him until he told me about his cousin(ill call him Adam).so i added adam on facebook and we started talking and became real close we tell each other everything and were so much like each other that i call him my twin. we both new we liked each other and had the intention to do something about it,but things changed when i told him something. he told me he wil have to thing about me and him because of what i told him, a fue days later he got back to me and said "he has no feelings for me" but yet we still talk 24/7 if we didnt talk on facebook were on msn if were not on msn were on the phone if were not on the phone were texting if were not texting were emailing. we can be talking on msn 6/7/9 hours every night and his going to work the next day early. when i asked him why do you still talk to me he said he just needs to check if im ok, i told him im ok and he tells me he cares about me and i feel the same way. we do flirt Still and we both want to meet up i live in london he lives in ireland we get along so well and sometimes i cant tel but when i talk to guys i think he gets jealous when i asked him (does he Still likes me he changes mood and gets angry and sad so do you think he Still likes me?(bdw he tops u just to call me)

No comments:

Post a Comment